Contact us by phoning our freephone number - 0800 865 463, or by emailing us on email@example.com
Line 7 Terrain gear is sold through PGG Wrightson and RD1 stores as well as a number of independent stockists. Visit the stockist tab for a list of stockists near you.
Please refer to the size charts below for further information.
Please refer to the "Compare Ranges" tab on the SUPPORT section of this website. If you require further information or have any questions, please contact our customer services team or your local distributor to discuss.
All Line 7 products are covered by the Line 7 Guarantee. Guarantee details can be found below. If you damage a garment through normal wear and tear, or by accident, please contact our customer services team or local distributor to discuss the best repair option.
Each individual product has a care label explaining the best way to care for your garment. It is important that care instructions are followed to prevent damage and to help prolong the life of your gear.
Please contact our customer services team to discuss the best possible option. Line 7 recommends Nikwax products for cleaning and DWR coating. See www.nikwax.com for further information.
Line 7 products have been designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards through nearly 50 years of experience and research. These garments are purpose-developed with durability and comfort in mind. A little extra care and regular cleaning will often extend the working life of your garment. If however a garment is found to be defective due to faulty manufacture or materials, we will replace or repair free of charge. If you damage a garment through normal wear and tear, or by accident, please contact our customer services team or local distributor to discuss the best repair option.
Mens sizing chart
|33 1/2||36||37 1/2||39 1/2||41 1/2||43 1/2||45 1/2||47 1/2||49 1/2||inch|
Womens sizing chart
|32 1/2||35||37 1/2||40||42 1/2||45||inch|
|36 1/2||39||41 1/2||44||46 1/2||49||inch|
Free repair and alteration service
Services include: zip repairs, dome repairs, small patch repairs, seam repairs, pant length alterations.*
* Subject to Line 7 evaluation. Please call to discuss repair options before sending garment back. Repair service only applies to garments 2 years old or newer. An $8 fee will apply if garments are returned dirty. Average turn around time: 2-3 days + standard courier delivery lead time.'
Caring for your garment
Breathable + Waterproof (Nylon)
(for further details, refer to the care label attached to the garment)
- Wash garments using soap powders only. Liquid soaps and soak flakes can affect the breathable properties of the garment.
- If the garment is heavily soiled or has been in contact with acids/alkalis or any corrosive liquids, wash immediately after use. If left, it may damage the fabric/coating which will subsequently affect the performance of the garment.
- Terrain and Herringbone can be tumble dried on low heat.
- Tumble drying can help revive the DWR (Durable Water Resistant) coating to the outer fabric (up to 10 cycles)
- After use in wet conditions, ensure the garment is hung to dry, as left soaking can effect the breathability of the fabric.
- For further advice or clarification regarding the care of your garment, please do not hesitate to contact Line 7 directly.
- Wash regularly (refer to care instruction label on garment)
- If the garment is heavily soiled or has been in contact with acids/alkalis or any corrosive liquids, wash immediately after use.
- Don’t store damp. Hang up to dry.
Non Wet Weather (Forest Fleece)
- Machine wash regularly (refer to care instruction label on garment)
- Don’t store damp. Hang up to dry.